Season 2016 Sign-on Dates
Online Registration is now available and this year is the ONLY way to register. In previous years Westside FC has used a Club Membership form. This form is now only required for the BPFP and O35s.
Payment of fees and equipment purchases can be made at the Clubhouse:
- Saturday 30th January 2016, 9am to 3pm
The 2016 WFC HANDBOOK is now available and is an excellent resource for all things Westside.
Westside Football Club Fees 2016
|MiniRoos (5-11 yrs)||$310|
|Junior Competition (12-16 yrs)||$410|
|Men’s Youth (U18)||$480|
|Women’s Youth (U18)||$480|
|Seniors – Mens Capital Leagues||$530|
|Seniors – Mens Capital Reserves Leagues||$530|
|Seniors – Mens City Leagues||$500|
|Mens Over 35s||$310|
|Womens Over 30s||$290|
|BPFP Inclusive Program||$100|
32 Hanran St KEPERRA
Please follow the following instructions to register online for the club.
- Go to the MyFootballClub website: www.myfootballclub.com.au
- Click on “Register Now” which is located on the right side of the screen.
- Select “Player Registration” at the bottom of the page.
- Select the first option – “Click here to proceed to the login pages”
- Login using your FFA number and password (if you are a new player and don’t have an FFA number don’t worry as the system will create one for you):
- FFA Number:
- After you log in click on “Register”.
- Check that your contact details are correct (especially email and telephone numbers please).
- Make sure your photo is recent and appropriate. Registrations with in-appropriate photos will be rejected! Photos must be a passport style photo from the shoulders up with no hats or sunglasses.
- Make sure the mandatory fields have been entered and click the “Proceed with Registration” button.
- On the next screen, enter in the club name which is “Westside Sports Club Inc”
(IMPORTANT! There are other Westside FC named clubs on My Football Club so make sure you select the correct one! If you get a message saying there are no packages then click OK and check the club name.)
- Select the Registration role as: “Player”. (Note: If this is the first time you have registered to play football in Australia you will need to confirm whether you played in another country.)
- Select the correct Registration Package that applies for your registration.
- Then click the “Add” button.
- Click the Next button at the bottom of the screen.
- Answer the Yes/No question at the top. Read and acknowledge all the Terms and Conditions then click Next.
- Click on “Pay Now” to pay online with a credit card (VISA or MasterCard). Or can select “manual Payment at Club” button if you want to pay at our club registration day. Payment must be made before a registration can be accepted. Note – if you pay online via My Football Club the FFA will charge you $10. This is NOT a Westside FC fee. It is our recommendation that you select “manual Payment as Club” and then pay via Direct Deposit. The Handbook contains the account number and BSB for this and is the easiest way to pay.
- Answer the questions on the last page and click the “Save All Answers” button.
Your registration has now been submitted. Make sure you have paid your fees and completed any necessary ID checks, etc.
Where do I go if I need help with my registration?
If you have any trouble with your registration you can use the following resources to help you.
- Visit the FAQ’s page on the MyFootballClub website.
- View the Player Registration guides and videos which are on the Resources page of the MyFootballClub website.
- Call FFA Support Centre (02) 8020 4199 particularly if you are having problems with your password to login.
Get Started – Funding to help kids participate
Get Started is one of three funding programs that comprise the Queensland Government’s Get in the Gameinitiative to support sport and recreation at the grassroots level.
Get Started assists children and young people who can least afford or may otherwise benefit from joining a sport or recreation club.
Eligible children and young people can apply online for a voucher valued up to $150 online, which can be redeemed at a sport or recreation club registered with Get Started.
The vouchers for eligible children and young people will be available from 10th Feb 2015 and vouchers are limited. For further information, refer to the links below.
Who can apply?
The following applicants are eligible for a Get Started voucher:
- children and young people from the age of five and under the age of 18 who hold or whose parent, guardian or carer holds a Centrelink Health Care Card or Pensioner Concession Card and are residents of Queensland